Savannah River National Laboratory Signs 3-Year Basic Ordering Agreement with Novus Capstone
October 23, 2020
Novus Capstone is pleased to announce that Savannah River Nuclear Solutions has awarded a Basic Ordering Agreement with Novus Capstone. The three-year agreement, plus three option years, will support the Savannah River National Laboratory’s (SRNL) National Security Directorate.
First and foremost, this BOA will provide a mission-focused mechanism for Novus Capstone to assist and augment SRNL in delivering quick-reaction solutions to emerging national security challenges. During the performance of this BOA and subsequent Task Orders, Novus Capstone will provide:
- Strategic as well as quick-reaction planning for SRNL and sponsor-funded national security programs and activities.
- Support sponsor’s and SRNL’s national security program concept development and requirements analysis.
- Support the SRNL team to support sponsors with national security systems design, engineering, integration, and experimentation.
- Leveraging the unique infrastructures at the Savannah River Site, Novus Capstone will support and/or augment SRNL with test and evaluation support to sponsor’s requirements.
- Acquisition and logistics support services including planning, budgetary, contract and systems/program management functions required to acquire, render operational and maintain life cycle and logistics.
- Planning, execution, and support for experiments, testing and training with users, operators, technicians, engineers, scientists and other industry/academic partners.