Novus Capstone’s exemplar capabilities, services, and products:
National Security R&D Strategy and Transition
- Beyond Coin-operated R&D: Develop and implement strategies to shift from short- to long-term national security R&D investments across National Laboratories and the Nuclear Weapons Complex.
- Technology Transfer: National security technology transition planning and road-mapping products to overcome internal (e.g. laboratory LDRD and corporate IRAD) innovation investment “valley of death”.
- Market and gap research for national security research and development programs.
- Public-private R&D Collaboration: Strategy development and implementation to facilitate efficient public-private partnerships in national security.
National Security Business Operations and Oversight
- Business Operation Modernization: R&D acquisition and government-to-government business operation planning for the 21st century.
- Interagency/Joint Programs: Federal joint and interagency funded program development for national security technology maturation and transition with FFRDC and private sector organizations.
- Intelligence Oversight for New Organizations: Intelligence organization and infrastructure planning and development to support compliance, risk management, and oversight requirements.
- Governance: Practical multi-level governance strategies
- Organizational Assessments: Topical internal reviews, surveys, audits, and assessments for national security organizations.
- Advisory Boards: Intelligence and national security advisory boards and groups for public and private sector organizations.